Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND ADVENTURE ISLAND





We had a way fun day at Universal Studios Florida. It was so fun to ride the rides and do some shopping. I love theme parks, because they make me feel like I am a little kid again. I love all of the roller coasters. I got so dizzy after all of them, I was sure I going to fall over. I never did though, just ran into a couple of railings. I would definately suggest visiting this theme park some day if you haven't! PS We got all wet on one of the rides... that is why my face is so grumpy!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love all of the pics- You all look adorable

Anne said...

Hey Cass I'm new to this blogging stuff but I just wanted to say hi and you guys look so cute and happy!

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

So fun to see you today! I'm so glad you stopped! I miss you and all those crazy beauty school girls! lol We'll have to get everyone together sometime!