My two sisters, Mandi and Lexsie, and myself decided to visit my dad in Tampa Bay. He is leaving for Iraq in about a week, so we wanted to spend a little bit of time with him before he left. We have been here two days, and we are having a great time. We spent our first day relaxing by his pool. We also went to see where he works. We had to go through multiple security checkpoints just to get into his office. He is pretty special around here. For any of you that don't know, my dad is a Colonel in the United States Army. He works at SOCOM (Special Operations Command). That means that he can't tell us what he does every day, and he also can't tell us what he does when he goes to different countries. It is scary, but also very exciting! I love my dad, and I am thrilled that I am able to spend this time with him and my sisters! They are all the best! I do miss my husband though. He is home, and he will leave for Orlando for business before I get home. I won't see him for another week:(



1 comment:
What a cool job! But pretty scary i might add. That's cool you got to go spend some quality time with your pops before he leaves. Looks like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment