Sunday, June 29, 2008
WoRsT bLoGGeR eVeR
So, I am officially the biggest slacker ever when it comes to blogging. I am going to get back on track and get my blogging organized. I do, however, have some good reasons why I haven't been blogging. They include... moving into our first house together, spring and summer semesters consisting of 19 and 21 credit hours for school, little sister Ainsley getting engaged, meeting little sister Ainsley's fiance Hanzel, little sister Alexsis getting engaged, spending each weekend with her doing wedding stuff, big brother Derek coming and going every couple of weeks from Louisiana and Georgia (when he's in town, he stays at my house in our spare bedroom), big brother Derek getting engaged!, Dad leaving for Iraq, brother leaving for Iraq, favorite Step-Grandma Ankie passing away, and learning how to balance new house, yard, family, and school, (and boating) in one marriage! I am finally starting to figure out where to get some spare time, so I will be better at blogging! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment