Saturday, December 20, 2008

New York



We had the exciting opportunity to go to New York City in October. We went with our awesome friends, Rico and Joni Adams. It was so much fun. I have never been so exhausted at the end of a trip though! We did a lot of walking, Subway riding, and eating. I loved every bit of it... (except when I got thrown up on while riding the crowded Subway.) Some of the highlights from our trip would have to be the paddle boats in Central Park, our Sunday afternoon walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, Fifth Avenue, and The Today Show!


3 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Yea! A blog update! I love the pictures you got in NY. I think about that trip every day and I freakin loved every minute of it. When Rico and I move to DC I am going to go to NY at least a few times since we will be so close. You guys need to come visit us this summer and then we can go back to NY!!

Keri said...

I want to go there so bad, but Austin says we can't cause he doesn't want us to die. I told him its not like that. :( Looks fun!

curtandheather said...

I am so jealous of the today show and YEAH! we can keep up with whats going on with you guys.