Friday, August 10, 2007

We Are Alive!!


There are so many people I haven't talked to for so long. I feel like we have fallen off the face of the earth. We are still alive and very happily married! Preston and I have now been married for 2 years and 8 months! CRAZY! Preston is an Eastern Regional Sales Manager for a high end speaker company called RBH Sound. He loves his job and is amazing at what he does. Unfortunately, he does travel at least once a month. I hate being alone, but we get through it! I am a Cosmotologist at Thomas Hardy Salon on 25th street. I have loved having Krystal work there with me for the past couple months. It is so fun with her! I am still going to school working on my Bachelor's. (I don't know why? I love doing hair and plan to do it forever) Oh well.
Preston and I recently bought a house. We are so excited about our first home, but it has been hard. We are doing a 50% remodel, so the kitchen, bathroom, and basement are in shambles. Luckily we have somewhere nice to live until we are done so we don't have to worry about the mess. It will be awesome once we are done!
That's the latest on us, I wish I had some incredibly exciting news, but I don't. We are just happy as ever and tired as always! I hope all is well with everyone else! I love looking at your blogs, so keep them updated!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Cassie, It was so good to see you the other night at dinner...we need to do that more often! Your blog looks good and I'm going to add your link to my blog...hope that's okay!! Love ya girl!