We are so excited to have a house to call our own. It has been stressful already! We are doing a 50% remodel. We are remodeling the kitchen, upstairs bathroom, and the entire basement. We have also gotten rid of a couple random walls to open the place up a bit. The house was built in the 1940's I think, and it has a lot of charm. It's last owners didn't take very good care of it, so we are doing a lot of clean up and fixing. It will be so wonderful once it is done. We are blessed, because Preston knows how to do most everything we are doing! We will save a lot of money that way, thank goodness! Once it is finished, I want to show it off, so I will let you all know when you can come see it!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Our New House
We are so excited to have a house to call our own. It has been stressful already! We are doing a 50% remodel. We are remodeling the kitchen, upstairs bathroom, and the entire basement. We have also gotten rid of a couple random walls to open the place up a bit. The house was built in the 1940's I think, and it has a lot of charm. It's last owners didn't take very good care of it, so we are doing a lot of clean up and fixing. It will be so wonderful once it is done. We are blessed, because Preston knows how to do most everything we are doing! We will save a lot of money that way, thank goodness! Once it is finished, I want to show it off, so I will let you all know when you can come see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun project for you to do together. You'll have to invite me over to see the finished product...maybe a house warming party? FUN!
cass! this is great! wonderful blog by the way... it is so great to have your own house... that will be so fun to decorate and make it your home... i want to link you blog to mine, hope you don't care! i love seeing what you are up to!
I really want to see your love nest when its finished :) so I agree with paige.. you have to have a party!
Post a Comment