I saw this post on my cousin's blog and decided what the heck, it seems like fun!!
Directions.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
10 comments:
Hey Cous.....wow many great memories of you since your wonderful marriage to my cousin. First thing that comes to mind is Las Vegas....need I say more. Also staining base boards, putting up stuff around our windows and sweating our buns off and all the while you were smiling and having a great time. Love ya can't wait for many more.....come visit.
HI Cous, one of my favorite most recent memories is digi scraping while we were camping!! Love the mac, love the company and love to scrap. Cant wait to see your Blurb book.
LOve ya TK
Cassie!
Oh my heck I can't believe I found your blog! What have you been up to!??! Where are you working? It has been forever! Are you guys still in Ogden? We will have to keep in touch!
so a memory...
There are so many from good old beauty school. I had so much fun with you guys, I remember that you were always so happy! I loved being around you because you were never negative! AND you had the cutest little bro Ethan! He was DARLING!!!
Talk to you soon!
I remember Preston's birthday party when I was hugely pregnant and we went to toads! It was so much fun. I rode in the go-cart with Nate because I didn't want to drive my own. It was so painful to fit two full sized adults into that little thing especially when I was so pregnant. Then we hit balls on the driving range and played with the whoopy cushion! It was hilarious, remember?
cassie, ok i have lots of memories with you! but some of my favorites are definitely from cheerleading. (even way back in the day when we were nojh-snowcrest cheer friends:) one of them is when we were cheering at a football game at northridge. we were all pretty goofy at this game, maybe because of the fact that we were getting killed... but we were all supposed to turn around and face the crowd for a cheer. so you were passing along the message and you broke into song and said, "turn around".. i think it's the first part of the song 'total eclipse of the heart'. haha! oh man, good times. i'll never forget that! love ya girl!
Oh the memories are countless! Remember that one time we found all of my old bows and hair things and we covered our heads in every one we could find? Oh and then we discovered mom's sweet make-up from the 80's and ... well.. let's just say we looked like nightmares. I just remembered that a few days ago and when I did I burst out laughing which was so random to everyone around me. Thank you so much for the countless memories! Love you!
I have a blog! Now you can find me.
I want you to update your blog! That's all. Oh, and New York is in 2 short weeks. :)
Remember when you moved to the valley and we decided to walk litterally across pineview!!!! I haven't seen you in forever hope you are doing good you look super cute like always!!!
I hope you blog NY!!
Post a Comment