Friday, November 2, 2007




I love Bear Lake! It is one of those places I can escape to. It is close enough to home that it doesn't cost a fortune to get to. It is also far enough away, that you feel like you are on vacation! We got to go in the middle of September. We stayed in a way nice condo. Our friends, Kip and Camille, stayed with us. We had a blast. Lexsie also visited... she lives in Logan now, so it wasn't a far drive for her! We played tennis and volleyball, went for walks, swam in the pool, and of course went boating. The water was FREEZING, because it was late in the season. We still surfed and wake boarded behind the boat. We would suffer more than cold water to have a good time!

5 comments:

Paige said...

I can't believe you went wakeboarding in that freezing cold water! I can barely take the cold water in the middle of July...you guys are hard core. :) Looks like fun!

Becky said...

You don't know me, but I was just blog-surfing and came across your cute blog. I went to high school with Preston! It's fun to see what old friends are up to! He has a gorgeous wife! Love the posh-do! Tell Preston Hi from Becky, and come visit my blog anytime!

Jordan said...

Hi Cassie! It's been way too long, I am glad to know I joined the blogging world, to find so many friends! You guys look awesome. It looks like you are having a blast! It sure was fun to see you guys love biking. Steve my husband is planning a road bike race in August of 2008 It will start and end at Snowbasin and it will be a blast! I'll keep you posted! I have recently taken up road biking this summer and love it! Well I hope all is well I hope it's ok I want to add you to my list of friends on my blog ! Witch is stevenandjordan.blogspot.com

Jordan

AWPratt said...

Hey why aren't the Pratts on your totally awesome people list? Sadness.

Ben and Camille said...

Hey! Found your cute blog and added you guys as a friend! Looks like you guys are doing awesome! It's fun to catch up on these things:)